DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures
Site Covered: picsoap.com
Welcome to Our Site User Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement" or "Terms and Conditions.") The provisions of this Agreement will govern Your use of Our Site(s) and the Services contained therein. You should therefore take some time to read the Agreement carefully. Our Site is different from many other websites on the Internet as it contains advertisements, communications, and links posted by independent third partie, over which We exert no control and with which there is not necessarily any direct association.
Stolen Cards and Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards: We take credit card fraud very seriously. On this Site will not be asked about personal data or credit card data of our user.
Service Interruption: From time to time due to technological factors, scheduled software uploads and other factors beyond Our control, service may be temporarily interrupted. From time to time, certain features of the Site, such as the Site’s email system, may not be available for use due to technological and other factors. From time to time, access to the Site and the ability to log into the Site may not be available due to technological and other factors. You agree to hold Us harmless against any such interruption of service.
Age of Majority. In order to use the Site or any Services provided by the Company, You must have attained the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. You represent and warrant You are at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, and that You have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If You are not at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, You must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Site or use the Services in any manner.
We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations regarding a User's age.
You represent and warrant that You will not allow any minor access to this Site or Services. Users should implement parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, which may help Users to limit minors access to harmful material. You acknowledge that if Your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor, that You will take all precautions to keep Our Materials from being viewed by minors. You additionally acknowledge that if You are a parent, it is Your responsibility, and not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content from being displayed to Your children or wards.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL INVOLVING MINORS AND A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING PEDOPHILES OR ANY PEDOPHILIC ACTIVITY.
In order to further Our zero-tolerance policy, You agree that You will report any images, real or simulated, that appear to depict minors on picsoap.com If You see any images or other depictions that are questionable, You agree to report these images by emailing to remove it.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.